Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_search() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/fluid13/public_html/abw/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/fluid13/public_html/abw/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_fields() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/fluid13/public_html/abw/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_request() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/fluid13/public_html/abw/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
Unknown Female With Awesome Hair | The Angry Black Woman

Browse By

Unknown Female With Awesome Hair

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/fluid13/public_html/abw/wp/wp-content/plugins/microkids-related-posts/microkids-related-posts.php on line 645

Unknown Female With Awesome Hair

Submitted by: Kitty:

I found this online while browsing hairstyles. I don’t know who she is, but I saved this pic because she is stunning.

Original link.

From The Angry Black Tumblr | Comment below or Reblog @ Tumblr

5 thoughts on “Unknown Female With Awesome Hair”

1. Keryn says:

That’s Kelly Moriera with Ford Models.

2. lavendertook says:

She is so gorgeous!!!

3. john macadam says:

disappointingly, you have mostly chosen black women who aren’t that dark or look very westernised.

1. The Angry Black Woman says:

1 – I chose a lot of American women, who are generally of mixed race. I also chose a lot of actresses and famous women, and thus the sampling tacks toward a certain kind of look.

2 – I didn’t choose all of these women. For example: the one in this post.

3 – We’re doing this all week, we have tons of time.

4 – If you’re not seeing the full range of beautiful black women you’d like to see here, suggest some. I’ve said multiple times that I’d love to get submissions from others because I certainly don’t know about every beautiful black woman on the planet. Instead of complaining, contribute.

4. untitleme says:

Wow!! Kelly Moriera is gorgeous!!

Comments are closed.